Jambatan Kedua Sdn Bhd (JKSB) is committed to upholding the highest level of transparency, integrity and professionalism in the conduct of its business to protect and maintain the values and credibility it holds.
JKSB has adopted a zero-tolerance approach against all forms of bribery and corruption, whether direct or indirect, and is committed to acting fairly, professionally and with integrity in all its business dealings and relationships.
Jambatan Kedua Sdn Bhd shall comply with anti-bribery standard requirements and all regulatory criteria as follows:
- Ensuring the compliance of anti-bribery laws (Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission Act 2009, and amendments thereof) and other applicable laws, regulations, rules, policies and procedures;
- The Board and JKSB’s management are committed to implementing and enforcing effective policies and procedures in preventing, monitoring and eliminating bribery and corruption amongst all employees and within its activities, which include relationships with stakeholders and business associates;
- The Board and JKSB’s management are committed to establishing and continuously improving JKSB’s Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS);
- Providing a business environment that is free of bribery and corruption; and ensuring anti-bribery principles in all business dealings and interactions with all parties;
- The Integrity, Governance and Risk Department is assigned with the responsibility to oversee the implementation of JKSB’s Governance, Compliance & Ethics Programme and the ABMS, with a direct access to the Board and the Management for issues relating to bribery and corruption;
- Providing channels for all employees and members of the public to make reports on alleged corrupt or any improper conduct within JKSB, which is governed by the JKSB Whistleblowing Policy and procedures; and
- Ensuring any non-compliance with this policy will lead to JKSB taking disciplinary action and/or initiating legal proceedings against those involved.