We are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
Based at Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur
Based at Batu Kawan, Pulau Pinang
Personal Assistance to SGM
Customer Service Assistance (Toll Teller)
Control Centre Operator
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We offer industrial training to those in the fields of Civil/Structural Engineering, Management Studies and Quantity Surveying. Each year, we provide a minimum of fifteen (15) placements.
Prospects are encouraged to apply by completing the following steps:
a) Download the Industrial Training Application Form HERE.
Human Resources Department,
Level 4, Bangunan Setia 1,
15, Lorong Dungun, Bukit Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Managing the procurement for executing the relevant works/consultancy services involving the following:
- Prepare tender and/or pre-qualification documentation (if required) including invitation to tender for relevant works/supplies.
- Prepare terms of reference including invitation to submit technical and financial proposals for relevant consultancy services.
- Check the Bill of Quantities and other tender documents as necessary to meet the project requirements.
- Prepare built-up rates or cost breakdown for all items and obtain quotations from suppliers and contractors for preparation of cost estimate.
- Evaluation of tenders/proposals and preparation of Letter of Acceptance/Appointment for award of contract.
- Rationalization of tendered rates.
- Administering the contract involving the following:
- Prepare contract documentation/ consultancy agreement.
- Check performance bond guarantee and insurance policies submitted by contractors.
- Preparing payment certificates or other contractual certificates.
- To assist the Manager Contract in complying with contractual terms of payment including release of retention monies (if any) within the stipulated time.
- To assist the Manager Contract in providing necessary advice, performance report, recommendation and administration services in matters relating to Variation Orders, Contractual Claims or other contractual certificates to ensure compliance with the contract.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instruction as relevant and required by the quality system.
- To undertake any other duties as the SMC and the Manager Contract may delegate from time to time.
- To be responsible in ensuring the effective maintenance and implementation of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental aspect
Level 4, Bangunan Setia 1, 15, Lorong Dungun, Bukit Damansara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Fax : 03-2084 5077
- Internship for Engineering Students
- Allowance is provided
- Penang Office
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kompleks Plaza Tol, Jambatan Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah Mukim 13, Batu Kawan 14100 Simpang Ampat Pulau Pinang
- 4 Internship position(s) for duration of 3-5 month(s).